- 1 Burrito Sized Tortilla
- 3 Eggs, scrambled
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Strips Cooked Bacon
- 6 Steve’s Family Foods Smoked Maple Salmon Nuggets
- Drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat oven and cook bacon at 450F for 12-14 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Cook Smoked Maple Nuggets according to package directions.
- Use whisk to combine 3 eggs with 2 Tbsp Milk and pinch of Sea Salt, then add to pan and cook through.
- Wrap tortilla in damp paper towel and heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- On large plate place tortilla and add shredded Cheddar, scrambled eggs, nuggets and bacon.
- Drizzle on Maple Syrup.